me, in my mind

Thursday, March 18, 2010

ARRRGGGHH

Why are boys so dumb? I like to think that I'm a pretty groovy gal, relatively low maintenance, all I ask is the occasional dinner out and some time to myself every so often and it's all good. I really didn't think the myth of the dreaded "third-date" still existed, ay know, where you're expected to put out solely because you happened to like a person enough to see them three times...I'm sorry, but if I don't even know your middle name, there's no way I'm hopping in the sack. Nuf said.
So yeah, now, after some really fun nights out climbing and movie-seeing and whatnot, this guy hasn't called or communicated in any way and it's been almost a week. I'm genuinely saddened that this person, who seemed cool and down to earth is willing to never see me again because I wouldn't risk a close encounter with syphilis or something just so he could get his rocks off. ARRGHH indeed. Where are the decent guys? The ones who realize it takes more than a grand total of 15 hours spent with a person while clothed to equal 1 hour with clothes off? I feel like I'm constantly stuck at that damn school up at Downsview with no one around but other female performers or students I couldn't date if I wanted to, for fear of losing my job. I've tried the internet scene to no avail...This is truly annoying. If I can't get a date, me, a fucking aerial CONTORTIONIST; well educated, decent looking, willing to dress up like a total whore if the occasion calls for it (read: Mer's par-tay), then who the hell can find someone to spend time with.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment