me, in my mind

Monday, March 22, 2010

massive hyperventalation-inducing freak-out of doooom!!


OMG!! ok, so I'm posting a link to a facebook picture of stupid mike and his stupid new girlfriend, the one who is a diluted version of me in many creepy respects...she's wearing some dress she made, it looks pretty well put together, good for her, except that raging who-ore has seemingly made it out of THE SAME F-ING MATERIAL as the dress I spent the last 3 months putting together, and to make matters WORSE, there's been rumblings that Mike is bringing her to the Casa Loma ren. faire...That means we could end up wearing dresses made of the SAME FABRIC!!! This shall not do! ARGGHH, Wench, saucy, damn, hobby-copying troglodyte!! I can't believe this is even an issue!!! I know he saw my dress because he left comments on the pictures that I posted forever ago! What do I do? Is it in fact the same fabric??
Worst day ever.
here's my dress to compare.

3 comments:

  1. Don't have permission to view the page!

    I suggest death by three-toed sloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE WHAT THE FUCK. She's basically a not-as-pretty or cool version of you. Have you read her blog?? Honestly, where the hell did Mike FIND this girl? I think you should tell him flat out that you don't want him to go to the Casa Loma Ren Faire. There are others they can go to where civilized people don't have to look at them.

    Oh yeah, and your dress is like 100000 times nicer. Not just saying that. It is the dress of doom, and I worship it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and you should totally un-friend Mike. This is the kind of shit you don't put on FB if you're still friends with your ex. UNCOOL.

    P.S. Good luck with your essay and I'm going to call you when you're done! Let me know when is a good time.

    ReplyDelete