me, in my mind

Sunday, August 8, 2010

randomocity..


No news yet on the Decker front, I'll keep you posted.
@Oscar- Super yay about the moving back earlier than thought..Would you be back in T.O. in time for my halloween extravaganza? That would be so awesome.

In other news, I stumbled upon this photoshoot done in Italian Vogue whose theme is a model caught in an oil spill. At first I thought "oh, bad form, Vogue, bad form" but then I looked at the pictures and thought that, since they are rather disturbing, they might do some good in jarring people into caring about such things and maybe even getting people to sit up and do something about the whole oil problem. Like, say, protest against the ridiculous notion of more off-shore drilling? I'm just sayin', seems like a v. bad idea at this point. Here's a photo so you can judge for yourselves. Comments?

1 comment:

  1. I think they're pretty provocative (in the thought provoking way), and that people might care more about the issue if it was people all slathered in deadly oil, instead of animals.

    ReplyDelete