me, in my mind

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ok, here's the deal


So, this is going to be the place where my friends and ONLY those people I want to read about some aspects of my life can come to lounge. No ex boyfriends, no parents, no grandpa, awkward pseudo-friends who I haven't seen in years, no people I don't know, no current girlfriends of said ex boyfriend. 
Just my peeps. 
So, who wants the real details of tour?
Let's just say I was taken a little aback when the single, straight male hand balancer wandered in and was instantly cool, laid back and wonderfully nerdy. That's him in the pic. Dudes, his routine music was from Bebop. No joke. 
I needed a new costume.
He got my Dr. Who jokes, became enamored with my beloved Noob, knew all the words to "Don't Bother None" and thought my secret idea to one day start my own cosplay-circus hybrid company was a really good one. 
Curse him and his need to sleep. If only he had answered the phone on our final night on the road this story would be infinitely more interesting. Alas, he fell asleep and didn't even hear the phone when I called his room to see if he was still, err, up. Sigh. 
There's talk of his teaching a workshop in T.O. and if that happens he'll totally be staying on my futon. And by futon, I mean bed. With me. 
Wow, it's nice to be able to type what I want and not have to censor stuff...Sweet! Basically, this is going to be my dirty circus anecdote-blog, so check back often!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You should ditch the other blog and move in here, fo shiz. I was thinking of adding a password to mine and then only giving it to peeps who I want to read it just so I can say whatever I want.

    Glad the tour was great and filled with sexy handbalancers!!! Photo is leeee sexy.

    ReplyDelete