me, in my mind

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sigh. Fine, I'll stop being cryptic for my ladies, because you guys are the only one's who know this thing exists...It was Grant Dunstan (I think that's how you spell his last name...)
He had very little to do with the music/visual arts people that we all hung out with, I remembered him to see him but other than that, nothing came to mind when he showed up in my class. He's about 6', curly brown hair, thin (of course)...He was on the cross-country ski team. Yup. He wore a cow suit. I was a bit jealous that the downhill team never got to wear those.
He has facebook. Go stalk him.

4 comments:

  1. HA he looks kinda like a slightly older version of Michael Cera in some of these photos - excellent! And what's that I smell---- could it be--- Testosterone? Tiff, I'm disappointed that he's not your usual girly-faced fey boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's pretty skinny, and didn't seem to mind the idea of dressing up like a hooker for Rocky Horror Halloween...You just wait, I'll have him baby-faced and designer-shoe-wearing in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Grant!!! That's so awesome. Yayyyyyy Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack.

    Fucked. Especially because I know way more about him than I want to.

    And delayed, I know...

    ReplyDelete